- Created on Tuesday, 07 January 2014 00:59
- Written by Zabihullah Mujahid
- Category: News
- Hits: 537
WARDAK, Jan. 06 – It is sadly reported that the US-NATO invading forces, yet again committed most shocking act of terrorism, latest in a series of blasphemy of Islamic sanctities in Wardak province’s Syed Abad district last night.
The foreign terrorists backed by their internal lapdogs invaded a village in Syed Abad district of the mentioned province and after raiding many house burst into Hajji Hazar Gul Masjid (mosque), which was later destroyed by the invading force, too.
Eyewitnesses said they saw the US-NATO cowardly troops tearing up the copy of Quran using dagger and stepping on it. Meantime the terrorists force in front of their puppets tore up several copies of Yashin (a surah from Holy Quran) disrespecting them by scattering them across the floor and stepping on them.
The villagers got too outraged and shocked to see the worst blasphemy by the invading force and took to street against what had happened before their very eyes.
The Islamic Emirate strongly denounce this act of blasphemy of Quran and violation the sanctities of Islam, an unforgivable and irreparable act of terrorism, calling on the Afghan Muslims, especially Mujahideen to double their struggle against such evil forces and fight for Islam and independence of Afghanistan.
- Notification of Islamic Emirate regarding the upcoming elections
- Mine in Dehrawod kills 2 puppets
- Attack on post kills hireling ANA trooper
- 2 hireling police killed Lashkargah
- Arbaki commander along with 2 guards gunned down
- Militiaman shot dead, motorbike and rifle seized
- 2 puppets killed, many hurt in Wardak
- Detonation kills 2 puppets in Ghazni
- Tank obliterated, 6 hirelings killed in Khak Safid
- Arbaki puppet switches side to Mujahideen
- Pickup truck destroyed, 5 puppets killed and wounded
- Military installation attacked in Nangarhar
- 3 NDS agents killed in Babaji
- 3 campaigners killed in Shahrak
- Mine blast kills 1 puppet, hurts 2 in Khost