- Created on Tuesday, 07 January 2014 00:59
- Written by Zabihullah Mujahid
- Category: News
- Hits: 811
WARDAK, Jan. 06 – It is sadly reported that the US-NATO invading forces, yet again committed most shocking act of terrorism, latest in a series of blasphemy of Islamic sanctities in Wardak province’s Syed Abad district last night.
The foreign terrorists backed by their internal lapdogs invaded a village in Syed Abad district of the mentioned province and after raiding many house burst into Hajji Hazar Gul Masjid (mosque), which was later destroyed by the invading force, too.
Eyewitnesses said they saw the US-NATO cowardly troops tearing up the copy of Quran using dagger and stepping on it. Meantime the terrorists force in front of their puppets tore up several copies of Yashin (a surah from Holy Quran) disrespecting them by scattering them across the floor and stepping on them.
The villagers got too outraged and shocked to see the worst blasphemy by the invading force and took to street against what had happened before their very eyes.
The Islamic Emirate strongly denounce this act of blasphemy of Quran and violation the sanctities of Islam, an unforgivable and irreparable act of terrorism, calling on the Afghan Muslims, especially Mujahideen to double their struggle against such evil forces and fight for Islam and independence of Afghanistan.
- 2 puppets killed, officer injured in bombing
- 1 killed, 2 injured as outpost attacked
- 1 killed, 3 injured as enemy faces ambush
- Bagram base comes under heavy weapons attack
- Bomb blast leaves council member injured
- District building struck with missiles
- 5 puppets killed in bomb attack
- Military vehicle destroyed in bomb attack
- 5 civilians martyred, 5 injured in US aerial bombardment
- Madrasa, homes flattened in Arbakis’ aggression
- Bagram base comes under attack in northern Afghanistan
- 4 minions killed, vehicle destroyed in attack
- 3 killed, 2 injured in attacks on enemy installations
- Enemy post attacked in Ghazni
- Armored fighting vehicle destroyed in bomb attack