- Created on Tuesday, 07 January 2014 00:59
- Written by Zabihullah Mujahid
- Category: News
- Hits: 833
WARDAK, Jan. 06 – It is sadly reported that the US-NATO invading forces, yet again committed most shocking act of terrorism, latest in a series of blasphemy of Islamic sanctities in Wardak province’s Syed Abad district last night.
The foreign terrorists backed by their internal lapdogs invaded a village in Syed Abad district of the mentioned province and after raiding many house burst into Hajji Hazar Gul Masjid (mosque), which was later destroyed by the invading force, too.
Eyewitnesses said they saw the US-NATO cowardly troops tearing up the copy of Quran using dagger and stepping on it. Meantime the terrorists force in front of their puppets tore up several copies of Yashin (a surah from Holy Quran) disrespecting them by scattering them across the floor and stepping on them.
The villagers got too outraged and shocked to see the worst blasphemy by the invading force and took to street against what had happened before their very eyes.
The Islamic Emirate strongly denounce this act of blasphemy of Quran and violation the sanctities of Islam, an unforgivable and irreparable act of terrorism, calling on the Afghan Muslims, especially Mujahideen to double their struggle against such evil forces and fight for Islam and independence of Afghanistan.
- Police officer surrenders in Nawzad
- 4 gunmen killed in Gezab firefight
- 2 APCs destroyed in Sangin, 22 killed and wounded
- Arbaki surrenders in Bala Marghab
- 2 police die in Lashkargah IED attack
- 2 posts overrun in Marjah as enemy suffers losses
- Clashes taking place in Marjah
- 11 gunmen detained, equipment seized in northern Faryab province
- Attacks kill three puppets
- Clashes rage in eastern Nangarhar province
- Military base, post come under attack
- 15 US invaders killed as airbase come under attack
- 3 enemy soldiers killed, many hurts in Nangarhar attacks
- US spy plane crashes in Logar; military post attacked
- 2 puppets killed as enemy convoy falls into ambush