Remarks of Qari Yousuf Ahmadi regarding visits to the Islamic Republic of Iran by delegations of Islamic Emirate
- Created on Tuesday, 04 June 2013 10:00
- Written by -
- Category: statements
- Hits: 4799
The Islamic Emirate confirms reports published by Fars news agency regarding visit by a delegation of Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan to the Islamic Republic of Iran.
A delegation headed by the chief of political office of Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan went on a three day visit to the capital of Islamic Republic of Iran, Tehran, a while ago where issues of mutual interests were discussed by both sides after which the delegation returned.
Similarly, high ranking officials of Islamic Emirate also made another visit in the recent past to the Islamic Republic of Iran after a formal invitation by the said country where the delegation of Islamic Emirate participated in an international Islamic conference which was convened in the capital Tehran.
The delegation delivered a speech in which it furnished all the participants with general information about the legitimate demands of Islamic Emirate and made clear its policy concerning key Afghan and international issues.
In this visit, which took place due to a formal invitation by the government of Iran, the delegation of Islamic Emirate made heard the voices and demands of its people and Mujahideen to the emissaries of various countries, gave information about the current ongoing situation and also held positive talks with high ranking officials of Islamic Republic of Iran about multiple issues especially about the subject of Afghan refugees who are living inside Iran. They asked the Iranian government to give special consideration to solving the problems faced by these refugees and to prevent sour incidents from occurring.
The Islamic Emirate has also previously made heard its policy to the world by participating in conferences in Japan and France, the outcomes of which have been positive.
We should mention that the Islamic Emirate has always strived to keep relations with the neighboring countries and countries of the world based upon mutual respect and it shall continue doing so.
Spokesman of Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan
Qari Muhammad Yousuf Ahmadi
- Many killed in Kunar attacks on First Day of Operation Azm
- Attacks in Wardak leave 8 dead amid Operation Azm
- Mujahideen kill 8 minions amid Operation Azm
- 9 puppets killed amid newly-launched campaign
- Dozens of puppets killed in southern Afghanistan on first day of spring campaigns
- Gulistan district HQ, check posts under attacks
- Enemy suffers losses in Zabul attacks
- Clashes taking place in Shindand
- 3 killed and wounded in Chisht attacks
- 2 APCs destroyed in Khashrod, 10 killed and wounded
- 19 killed and wounded, 2 APCs destroyed in Bala Baluk
- 20 Arbakis join Mujahideen in Tolak
- Highway reopened in Saripul
- Mujahid kills 2 police, wounds another in Gerishk
- Posts under attacks in Chilgazi