- Created on Sunday, 01 June 2014 07:34
- Written by Super User
- Category: statements
- Hits: 4041
congratulate the whole nation, Mujahidin of the Islamic Emirate, particularly the kith and kin of the released ones that five heads of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan namely Mulla Muhammad Fazal Akhund, Mulla Noorulla Noori, Mulla Khairulla Khairkhwa, Mulla Abdul Haq Waseeq and Moulavi Muhammad Nabi who had been incarcerated for the last thirteen years in ‘Guantanamo Jail’ are released due to the benevolence of Allah Almighty and the sacrifices of the heroic and courageous Mujahidin of the Islamic Emirate.
These five heads were released in the result of an indirect negotiation between the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan and the United States mediated by Qatari government. They will remain with their families inside Qatar and will lead a normal life.
To get the preceding five heads released, it is worth mentioning that the Islamic Emirate handed over the American soldier to the US who was captive with us approximately for the last five years.
These five heads of the Islamic Emirate were handed over on Saturday at 07:00 pm Afghanistan standard time to the delegation of Qatar who has been waiting there in ‘Guantanamo Bay’ for the previous three days. This delegation, including five heads of the Islamic Emirate, left Guantanamo at 10:00 pm and will arrive in Qatar today Sunday. They will be received and welcomed by the Political Bureau of the Islamic Emirate inside Qatar and members of the leading council of the Islamic Emirate. Similarly, the American prisoner ‘Bergdahl’ was handed over in the suburbs of ‘Khost’ province to the other side on Saturday at 07:00 pm Afghanistan standard time.
The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan has been taking all possible measures since long to get all the Afghan prisoners released whether they are incarcerated inside the country or outside and to let them enjoy a free and peaceful life.
In the future too, the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan is determined to get all the Mujahidin prisoners released as soon as possible. In this regard, we expect all the legal and human rights societies particularly the United Nations to share and accelerate their efforts with Afghan people and the Islamic Emirate on the basis of human sympathy so that all the incarcerated people are freed and their basic legal and human rights are safeguarded and they could lead an independent and peaceful life of their own accord.
The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan
- Attacks in Nangarhar kills 5, leaves over 5 injured
- 2 puppets killed, many injured amid attacks on installations
- Bombing in southern Afghanistan kills five
- Interview by Qari Deen Muhammad Haneef with AA news agency has no bases
- Arbaki militias set fire to Masjid (mosque) in southern Afghanistan
- Check post overrun in Gerishk, 15 killed and wounded
- Enemy under attacks in Marjah, 2 APCs destroyed
- 13 Arbakis surrender in Bala Baluk
- Hireling police injure civilian in deliberate shooting
- 8 killed and wounded as IED hits enemy vehicle
- Chora ambush kills and wounds 4
- APC, 5 gunmen eliminated in Sangin
- 4 militiamen surrender in Tarinkot
- 2 police killed as foot patrol ambushed
- Shahjoi blasts kill and wound 4 gunmen