Felicitation message of esteemed Amir-ul-Momineen (May Allah safeguard him) regarding the release of Jihadi heads from ‘Guantanamo Jail’
- Created on Monday, 02 June 2014 08:31
- Written by Super User
- Category: statements
- Hits: 3606
I would like to congratulate from the core of my heart the whole Afghan nation, the devoted Mujahidin and the kith and kin of the prisoners on the auspicious occasion of this great achievement of the release of five distinguished Mujahidin heads from the ‘Guantanamo Jail’.
All praise is to Allah Almighty! Due to the benevolence of Allah Almighty, the enormous sacrifices of courageous Mujahidin and the statesmanship of the Political Bureau of the Islamic Emirate in Qatar, five prominent heads of the Islamic Emirate are soundly released from the ‘Guantanamo Jail’.
This huge and vivid triumph requires from all Mujahidin to offer thanks to the Benevolent Creator who accepted the sincere sacrifices of our Mujahid nation and managed the release of these five renowned Mujahidin from the enemy’s clutch.
The efforts and endeavors of all Mujahidin, leading council of the Islamic Emirate, the detainers and keepers of the American prisoner ‘Bergdahl’ and generally the whole nation which played a significant role in this colossal victory are appreciated and I beg even deeper divine help, guidance and favorable turn of circumstances for all of them.
I would like to thank his highness ‘Shaikh Tameem Bin Hamd Al-Thani’ the Amir of Qatar, for his sincere and friendly efforts and mediation in the release of these five prominent Mujahidin heads. I pray to Allah Almighty to reward him reciprocally in this world and in the world hereafter.
May Allah Almighty get, just like these five heads, all those oppressed prisoners released who are incarcerated in the path of liberating their country and serving their creed.
This huge accomplishment brings the glad tidings of liberation of the whole country and reassures us that our aspirations are on the verge of fulfillment, Insha-Allah.
And it is never hard for Allah Almighty.
Servant of Islam, Mulla Mohammad Omar Mujahid
03/07/1435 A.H. (Lunar)
11/03/1393 A.H. (Solar) 01/06/2014 A.D.
- Martyr attack hits US terrorists’ major base; violent fighting under way
- 6 puppets killed in gun battle in Ghazni
- 2 Arbaki militias killed in attacks
- 3 Arbakis killed in Logar attack
- One killed, vehicle captured in ambush
- 3 killed as enemy come under attack
- 3 puppets killed, 2 wounded
- German stubbed to death
- 5 puppets commandos killed in Paktia
- 3 killed, posts dismantled in Paktika
- Enemy ombat outpost attack in Wardak
- Fight occurs as enemy patrol ambushed
- Enemy checkpoint eliminated in Paktia
- Policemen killed in Balkh
- Many killed in gunfight in Baghlan