Felicitation message of esteemed Amir-ul-Momineen (May Allah safeguard him) regarding the release of Jihadi heads from ‘Guantanamo Jail’
- Created on Monday, 02 June 2014 08:31
- Written by Super User
- Category: statements
- Hits: 5558
I would like to congratulate from the core of my heart the whole Afghan nation, the devoted Mujahidin and the kith and kin of the prisoners on the auspicious occasion of this great achievement of the release of five distinguished Mujahidin heads from the ‘Guantanamo Jail’.
All praise is to Allah Almighty! Due to the benevolence of Allah Almighty, the enormous sacrifices of courageous Mujahidin and the statesmanship of the Political Bureau of the Islamic Emirate in Qatar, five prominent heads of the Islamic Emirate are soundly released from the ‘Guantanamo Jail’.
This huge and vivid triumph requires from all Mujahidin to offer thanks to the Benevolent Creator who accepted the sincere sacrifices of our Mujahid nation and managed the release of these five renowned Mujahidin from the enemy’s clutch.
The efforts and endeavors of all Mujahidin, leading council of the Islamic Emirate, the detainers and keepers of the American prisoner ‘Bergdahl’ and generally the whole nation which played a significant role in this colossal victory are appreciated and I beg even deeper divine help, guidance and favorable turn of circumstances for all of them.
I would like to thank his highness ‘Shaikh Tameem Bin Hamd Al-Thani’ the Amir of Qatar, for his sincere and friendly efforts and mediation in the release of these five prominent Mujahidin heads. I pray to Allah Almighty to reward him reciprocally in this world and in the world hereafter.
May Allah Almighty get, just like these five heads, all those oppressed prisoners released who are incarcerated in the path of liberating their country and serving their creed.
This huge accomplishment brings the glad tidings of liberation of the whole country and reassures us that our aspirations are on the verge of fulfillment, Insha-Allah.
And it is never hard for Allah Almighty.
Servant of Islam, Mulla Mohammad Omar Mujahid
03/07/1435 A.H. (Lunar)
11/03/1393 A.H. (Solar) 01/06/2014 A.D.
- Mujahideen attack leave 5 dead in Ghazni
- 3 minions killed, 3 injured in eastern Afghanistan
- 3 minions killed in eastern Nangarhar province
- Gunfight in Ghazni leave 3 puppets killed
- Many killed in attacks in Nangarhar
- Two including Arbaki commander killed
- Four enemy soldiers killed in Paktika attacks
- Two puppet officers taken down in northern Kunduz province
- 5 puppets killed in northern Afghanistan
- Military convoy falls into ambush in Logar
- Gunman killed in Pusht Rod, 5 wounded
- Commander killed in Lashkargah, pistol seized
- Commander, guard killed in Char Chino
- Infiltrator in Gerimsir kills 4, seized equipment
- Enemy bulldozer destroyed